Micro Maintenance Limited (the ‘Company’) aims to provide services to our customers on time and within budget. The Company operates a Quality Management System that meets the BS EN ISO 9001: 2015 requirements.
It is the policy of the Company to provide our customers with IT support and associated services, which are entirely suited for their intended purposes and which are provided in strict conformance of the contractual requirements.
All employees are responsible for achieving and maintaining quality standards and no deviation from the procedures arising from those documented policies are permitted without the written authority of the Director.
Through the implementation of an effective management system we will:
- Manage all functions in an effective and efficient manner.
- Set realistic, measurable objectives and targets for all activities, to assist delivery of performance and progress.
- Apply the principles of ‘right first time’ and continual improvement to our performance.
- Ensure compliance with legislation, regulatory requirements, and relevant codes of practice and standards.
- Identify risks early and place ownership and responsibility for mitigation with those best placed to do so.
- Implement audit and review programmes to monitor compliance with requirements and assess the effectiveness of the system.
We will provide the necessary resources to implement this policy, communicate it to all interested parties and ensure that it is regularly reviewed and updated to remain effective.
This document is published in the knowledge that service, quality and company reputation depend upon the everyday actions of those in its employment.
It is a requirement that ALL employees are aware of and understand the Company’s Quality Policy.
This policy will be regularly reviewed (minimum annually).
Signed: Matthew Boxall
Director, Micro Maintenance Limited
Dated: October 2020
Review Date: October 2021