Micro Maintenance Limited is totally committed to being a responsible and valued member of the community. We are energetically committed to minimising the environmental impact of all our operations and services of IT Support and associated works. Our approach combines a commitment to quality of service and technological progress with real and demonstrable concern for the environment.
We are determined to ensure that we have an efficient Environmental Management System by providing suitable, sufficient resources and expertise to make this a practical reality.
This policy commits our company to continual environmental improvement, to prevent pollution and take actions that will lead to environmental sustainability.
Aims and Objectives
In pursuing the best practicable environmental options we will achieve our policy objectives by continually striving to:
- Conform to and where possible exceed environmental legislation.
- Plan our activities, services and products to minimise any adverse impact upon the environment.
- Train our employees to be environmentally aware, environmentally responsible and continually work towards environmental sustainability.
- Control our emissions to air, land and water.
- Minimise our use of non-renewable resources.
- Encourage the reduction of waste where possible.
- Increase the amount of recycling in the office.
- Ensure good environmental practices by regular review of the environmental policy.
Implementation of the Company Environmental Policy will be the overall responsibility of the Director. The Company’s Environmental Policy is communicated to all employees and is available to all interested parties upon request. A copy is on display in our offices and available on our website.
This policy will be regularly reviewed (minimum annually).
Signed: Matthew Boxall
Director, Micro Maintenance Limited
Dated: October 2019
Review Date: October 2020