What is an Apple Associate?
Organisations are increasingly integrating Mac computers into Windows or other standards-based network environments. An Apple Certified Associate is trained and certified in the following tasks:
- Integrating Macs into a Windows network environment
- Conﬁguring Macs to work with Active Directory
- Setting up network services, ﬁle sharing, printing, instant messaging, email, calendars, and contacts
- Providing security at the user, local-networking, and remote-networking levels
- Migrating data from Windows PCs to Macs
- Backing up data
- Running Windows programs on a Mac
As an Apple Certified Associate, you can rest assured that Micro Maintenance offer the highest quality service for your business every time.